This data is for all of Barry County and only includes Residential Single Family Homes. - Provided by www.swmric.com
From October 1st of 2010 - December 31st of 2010 there were 101 Homes sold at an Average Price of $101,152.
From October 1st of 2011 - December 31st of 2011 there were 144 Homes sold at an Average Price of $114,147.
* This data shows we had a fantastic end to 2011!
* While we may hear differently on the National level, Locally Barry County is in rebound mode. We see this as a slow transition, but happily, it's in the right direction.
* Miller Real Estate was astounded at the level of business we produced during this same period, with activity still continuing into 2012. This time of year is usually slow, but the above data proves otherwise. Warm Weather? More Approved Buyers? Motivated Sellers? The reasoning could be endless. Two things are for sure....
1. The data shows an increase in # of homes sold and average price.
2. 2011 was also an increase overall compared to 2010.
* With a large number of approved buyers, pending sales, and closings Miller Real Estate has had since January 1st, we feel 2012 will be a fantastic year! If you want to Buy or Sell get in touch with a Miller Real Estate Agent today!!
- ► 2010 (17)