Tuesday, April 27, 2010
The government funded tax credit is ending soon. Call Miller Real Estate NOW to find your perfect home and recieve up to $8,000.
Whether your purchasing a $40,000 handyman special or $300,000 waterfront oasis you could recieve some type of credit.
Read below to find out how!
Here are the details:
1. You must have a signed Purchase Agreement (signed by Seller and Buyer) by April 30th.
* If you have a signed Purchase Agreement by April 30th you have until July 30th to close on the home.
2. The home must become your primary residence.
3. To recieve the credit you can either:
- File and ammendment to your 2009 return.
- Apply it toward your 2010 return by April 15th 2011.
4. What you will recieve?
- First Timer: 10% of Purchase Price up to $8,000.
- Existing Homeowner: 10% of Purchase Price up to $6,500.
Make sure you check with your tax professional on the filing details.
If you have any questions call Miller Real Estate @ 269-945-5182.
Click on picture at right side of this blog that is titled TAX CREDIT 2009 - 2010 for frequently asked questions on the Tax Credit.
- ▼ 2010 (17)